Junior Golf – New this year!
Date: Begins Thursday, June 3 through Thursday, August 5
Fee: $50 per junior includes favor, instruction, and awards luncheon.
Eligibility: Open to all children and grandchildren of any Pretty Lake Golf Club member of any classification. Must be seven (7) years of or have completed the first grade. Rising college Freshman may participate.
Format: Different lesson each week. Skill based advancement system.
Other: Volunteers needed for scorekeeping with groups.
We will accept juniors all summer.
Thursday, June 3
Tuesday, June 8
Tuesday, June 15
Tuesday, June 22
Thursday, July 1
Thursday, July 8
Thursday, July 15
Thursday, July 22
Thursday, July 29
|18 Holer||7:45||8:00 – 8:25||8:30||White|
|9 Holer||7:45||8:00 – 8:25||8:30||Green|
|6 Holer||8:15||8:30 – 8:55||9:00||Yellow|
|3 Holer||8:15||8:30 – 8:55||9:00||Red|
|1 Holer||8:45||9:00 – 9:25||9:30||Silver|
|Ranger||8:45||9:00 – 9:45||None||None|
- 9 Holer – 26.0 index or less to move to 18 Holer
- 6 Holer – 2 Junior Golf Scores of 42 or less to move to 9 Holer
- 3 Holer – 2 Junior Golf scores of 24 or less to move to 6 Holer
- 1 Holer – 2 Junior Golf scores of 10 or less to move to 3 Holer
- Ranger – Golf Staff will determine when the Junior can consistently advance the golf ball to move to Trooper.
9 and 18 Holers must keep an established handicap.
The Professional Staff will post scores recorded on the days of Junior Golf.
Junior handicaps will be free of charge.